CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.20.2006

His Little Patootie

Last week Chloe suddenly became an overt Daddy's Girl. We always knew she was one deep down, but now there is no denying. Every evening when Patrick gets home she makes a crazymaddash to the door yelling "DADDDY! DADDY! Daddy's HOOOME!" and immediately wraps her little arms tightly around his legs, leaving him immobile until she gets her way and he picks her up. And up is where she stays the rest of the night. Under no circumstance is Daddy allowed out of her sight, and preferably not out of her touch. Tonight Patrick posed the following brainbender in typical SAT style:

Eli is to Mommy as Chloe is to_____.

She has even started singing along with Daddy's special Chloe song.

"My Wormy, My Wormy/How I love you so/My Wormy, My Wormy/Love you more'n you know/You are my cu-tie/Yes, my little patoo-tie/My Wormy, My Wormy..."

Hearing Chlo enunciate the words has made me a firm believer that Patootie should be every child's first three syllable word.

0 comments: