CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.12.2007

Sing Them Over Again to Me, Wonderful Words of Life

For the past several months the favorite CD of the Covil household has been Chris Rice's Peace Like a River: The Hymns Sessions.  It's a collection of old favorites including It is Well With My Soul, A Mighty Fortress, Come Thou Fount, and several others.  The first time I heard Chloe belting out "It is well, it is well with my soullllllllllllll" tears flooded my eyes.  It's the most precious sound I have ever heard.  Her favorite track on the CD is an old spiritual, O Freedom.  She loves to sing as she plays, and you can often hear the words "to go home to my Lord and be free" coming from her bedroom as she works puzzles or plays with her dolls.  Faith like a child, indeed.

0 comments: