CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.28.2007

Chloe's First Haircut

I finally gave into Chloe's constant pressuring me to take her to get her hair cut.  She was such a brave girl, and just loves her new do.  It was well past time for Eli to get his cut again, and this time wasn't a wonderful experience like before.  Because Eli needed me so intensely the entire time, I didn't get to watch Chloe or take pictures or savor the moment at all.  I was so proud of her, though.  She was like a little woman sitting in that chair.  Obeying every command from the stylist, and acting as if this was something she did all the time.  Her maturity amazes me sometimes. 

There are pictures on flickr of both the haircuts and our new halls decked.  I'm trying to write more, but it is still so hard.  I have gone to the gym even less than I have blogged.  'Nuff said.

1 comments:

Chloe's Memaw

Wow! How pretty and so grown up!!! It accents that beautiful little face and still shows of her hairbows!