CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.23.2008

Wormy's Words

*Patrick is helping Chloe do the monkey bars at the park. She is sitting with her bottom in the crook of his arm, as he carries her from bar to bar.  

Me: Are you the Queen of the Park?

Chloe: No.

Me: Oh, well, are you the Princess? 

Chloe: Nooo. I'm the Wormy of the Park.

**During her nighttime song of "____ Loves Chloe."  During Mimi's verse.

 "Mimi loves Chloe, Mimi loves Chloe, Mimi loves Chloe, Because you're her Dar-lin"

Chloe looks up, says: Mimi lives too far away.  It makes me peepee in my pants..... (gets excited) But I don't peepee in my pants! I only peepee in potty!

***Nighttime prayer: Dear Jesus, Thank you for chicken pie!

1 comments:

mimi

Yes, I do love my dar-lin and that makes me happy.
Yes, I do live too far away and that makes me sad.