CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.27.2008

Daddy Blog: Tricycle Tragedy

I can still see her desperate face screaming in slow motion, "Daddy, noooooooooooo!!"  I had placed Chloe on the porch and Eli by the fence so that I could watch them as I backed the van out of the driveway to make room for shooting hoops.  Unfortunately the trike that was directly behind the van did not receive the same care.  I heard Chlo's scream right about the same time I heard a strange crunch and scraping sound.  I hopped out to survey the damage.  It wasn't pretty.  But Chloe sweetly and gamely tried to ride the trike afterwards.  She could only go in circles and the trike would occasionally tip over.  I think I should probably buy the girl a new trike.

1 comments:

Daddy Blog: « Everything Eli

[...] My children have long memories.  I have one little mishap involving a trike and a minivan and the kids will never let me forget it.  Terri tells me that the [...]