CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.29.2009

Fall Means Fair!

It was state fair time again, and per usual, the kids and I made it out two times before the fair packed up and moved on. Chloe would have nothing to do with the animals (mine and E's happiest part), except of course the mules which had signs indicating they were biters. She has seriously taken the My Little Pony fan thing to the next level. Chloe's favorite part was the rides, and I don't mean the kiddie ones. That girl loves to spin! The first day we rode a lot of younger type rides along with the Merry Mixer. We learned our lesson for round 2, and spent our monies on faster rides like the Tilt-a-Whirl and the Spider. I drug the kids' favorite babysitters along with us for round 2, to ride spinny rides in my place. I was so thankful they came!


0 comments: