CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.17.2009

Covil Preschool: Days 14,15,16

Covil Preschool just wrapped up its first semester, and I must say, it was quite successful! For a recap of the past three lessons, click on over to Eli's blog. There are no pictures because my hands always seemed to be covered in glitter and glue or filled with books and children. Maybe soon I will be able to get back to taking pics of the completed crafts, but no promises! I am constantly thinking and considering what we should study next. I think next year we will do a unit on space, and maybe something on fairy tales. I try to keep my ears open to the kids' likes and interests of the moment, and currently that remains knights and pirates. Maybe we'll do some lessons on knights and pirates, but it's pretty unlikely.

1 comments:

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.