CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.31.2007

29 months

Chloe is really into learning and crafting this month (I guess that's true every month, it's just who she is). Her favorite things are Play-Doh, coloring, and puzzles. Her drawings have become more and more purposeful and less scribbly. She likes to draw pictures of each of us which consist of a big circle (that I usually help with) and an appropriately placed scribble for each eye, ear, nose, mouth, and a small tuft of hair. Her puzzles have become more complicated, too. Her favorite one for now is one of the USA with states sectioned into Texas-sized groups. She likes to play basketball, dance, and sing songs with motions. I don't know where she learned "I May Never March in the Infantry" but it's her fave these days. She sings it over and over marching and zooming about, yelling "YES SEWR!" as she goes. She's still quite girly, putting on makeup and doing her hair in front of the mirror with me on the rare days I actually do that stuff. She is becoming Eli's second mommy (poor guy!!), rebuking (No eat chalk, Eli! It's yuck!) and praising (Good walking, Eli! Big Boy!), feeding (like he needs help) and cleaning (he's a messy boy like daddy) him. She is smart and pretty and funny and loving and sweet...and.. I could go on and on, but no one likes a braggart. ;o)

0 comments: