CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.28.2007

Daddy Blog: Speed Bible Reading

Please bear with me, blog devotees, as I try to begin semi-regular posts from the Daddy's perspective. The interuption in wit will be short, I promise. The other night Chlo and I were relaxing in the living room; me reclining in a chair and Chloe sitting on the sofa reading her Bible. Mommy had just left for Bible study. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to Chloe's fast-paced jabbilings, but I did catch, "E-i seepin'". I figured she was referring to her brother until she said, "E-i seepin'. Samwul! Samwul!". Being a little dense, I thought she was then talking about her friend at church. But then it slowly dawned on me and I leaned over to look at her Bible. Sure enough, there was Eli telling Samuel to lay back down and wait for the Lord to call him again. This toddler Bible that she adores is more than 500 pages. As I was calling Terri to tell her how our child is amazing, Chloe starts singing "Zacheus was a wee wittle man" and I almost didn't catch on again. And again Wormy was in the right spot...there was Zacheus sitting up in the tree.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Good Job Daddy--Maybe Terri will let you guest blog again soon!Of course you do have an exceptional subject!