CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.05.2007

Daddy Blog: Home Sweet Home

I'm thankful to have a wife that so sweetly cares for our family.  I'm vividly reminded of this when playing Chloe's favorite new game, House.  Friday night we set up Chlo's Little Pink House and a little blue tent that was "Eli's house" in Chloe's room.  We all had a great time entering and leaving and ringing door bells and sheltering from the storms.  Chloe had a little more fun when E was napping and she didn't have someone trying to knock down her walls.  This afternoon while playing House, Wormy wiggled out of her house announcing that I needed lunch and then returned carrying a bowl of plastic french fries.  I asked if Chloe wanted lunch and she said that she didn't...it was just for Daddy.  As I was enjoying my fries, Chlo left to "make Daddy's coffee" and returned with a nice, hot, invisible cup ("Be careful, Daddy.  Don't spill.  It's hot.").  After I had finished slurping down my coffee, Chlo told me, "I need to go to gym."  She then sternly assured me, "I be right back.  Don't cry, Daddy."  And with a kiss to my cheek, she left the house to go "runnin' and jumpin'".  After returning and taking her shower, which was apparently very cold, she ran many other errands, mostly buying milk at the store.  Each time I was instructed to stay inside.  I was finally rewarded with a trip to the park where we had fun sliding down the living room chair and swinging on pillows.

2 comments:

Chloe's Memaw

She sounds just like her mommy! Isn't playing house fun! I love it when I am invited for cookies or "toast bread" and juice by Lissa. (Maybe soon I can visit and play too!)

Anonymous

i'm gonna make my own journal