CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.09.2007

Wormy's Words: Househunting Edition

After going through several houses, she seemed to get the hang of what to say...

"Ooh, I like that.  Good closets.  Pretty floor. Good potty."

Upon seeing a disgusting 1970 something oven that hadn't been cleaned in 20 years

"Cute Oven, Mommy! Great cabinets! Now, let's check the yard."

After seeing a Buddha in the master of our new house

"Funny monkey.  Look Mommy, I pet the monkey... ooh ah ah ooh ah ah"

In our new house

Me: "This will be Eli's room. (walk down hall to next door).... this will be Chloe's room."

Chloe: "I don't have a bed, I'll just sleep on the floor."

Me: walking to master "And who will sleep here, Chloe?"

Chloe: "This Mimi and Grandpa's room!"

Me: "Where will Mommy and Daddy sleep?"

Chloe: "Mommy Daddy sleep at old house."

 Running around in the woods behind the new house

"I like new yard! It's fun! (falls down, cries, runs to me) I not like new yard anymore! I want old yard again!"

Ever since we looked at the house we bought and Chloe saw there was no bed there, she has insisted on sleeping on the floor of her room with no pillow for nap everyday.  Her little brain is just a mystery to me.

2 comments:

Sara

Sooooo exciting. . . a NEW HOUSE!!!! I looked at the pictures, and it looks absolutely beautiful!! :-)

mimi

I love knowing I have my own room. Does it mean I have to make the house payments too?!