CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.31.2007

Daddy Blog: Sweet Lunch Maker

Wormy was sweet enough to help me make my lunch this morning before work.  She threw away trash for me and helped with the agonizing lunch decisions.  Chlo was worried about my first choice: "I don't like sandwiches."  But then she brightened, "But Mommy likes sandwiches."  Next I opened the pantry and wondered aloud, "Let's see, what else...?"  Chloe helpfully offered, "Chocolate chips, Daddy?"  I decided instead on potato chips which seemed to please Chlo.  She then instructed me, "Just eat all of them," nodding her head with her ultra-serious look.  Next was the fruit.  She again applauded my selection as I plopped two oranges into my bag.

Pretty soon I'll be able to hand her my lunch bag and she'll make it for me.  The extra benefit of that arrangement would be lunches heavy on chocolate chips.

0 comments: