CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.20.2007

A Week is Like Unto a Thousand Days

Chloe has started to adopt a lot of time-centered vocabulary, and frequently talks of things that happened last week, yesterday, and tomorrow.  Today Chloe has told me that

"remember last week when Eli left his elephant at Wal-Mart? Remember, Mommy? He didn't mean to." and

"remember last week when we went to Aunt Jillian's house and I threw up in the car? Remember that Mommy? It was when we lived in old house.  Remember?" and

"Remember last week when I was borned and you were in the hospital, Mommy? And I was borned from your belly?"  and

"Remember last week we went on a real train, with Ella? And when I was a baby I was scared of real trains, but now I'm a grown-up girl so I'm not scared anymore! Remember?"

What a week!

2 comments:

Daddy

"Remember last week when you went to the desert? You went to school and you brought back a rock? 'member, Daddy?"

terri

oh yeah! I forgot that one!