CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.13.2009

Daddy Blog: Mommy in the Mountains

Mommy has been at the mountains today (ladies conference at the Wilds) so it's just been Daddy and the kids. Everyone has survived the day with nothing more than a few scrapes and bruises. Here are a couple of quotes:
Chlo (after a few bites of her PB sandwich): Daddy, is there crunchy peanut butter on here?
Me: Oh sorry, Chlo. I forgot you like crunchy.
Chlo: Mommy doesn't forget. She doesn't forget because she's a mommy.

(After giving me a tight hug at bedtime)
Chlo: I gave you a big, big hug, Daddy. It was a special present for you because we had such a fun day!

1 comments:

terri

My favorite quote is Patrick calling me about noon on Saturday, and saying "Welp, the honeymoon's over!"