CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.05.2006

Mama's Got a Brand New Blog

I finally got around to trying my hand at designing my own banners for the kids' blogs. Neither one is very sophisticated because we don't have any photo editing software on our computer, and the blazing speed of our dial-up doesn't really help either. But, all in all, I'm satisfied with my first attempt at blog individuality. Thanks to UncleB for getting me started with the html wahwah.

I put age-tickers at the bottom of both of their blogs for those times when you just can't remember how old they are. I know I have those moments often.

By the way, I'm fully aware of how incredibly lame this post title is. I just couldn't help myself.

2 comments:

Monica

I LOVE it! How did you make that? I'm still really not so good at making my own banners.

Anonymous

Thanks! I really don't know. I don't know that I could ever do it again.....and anyways, your banners are AWESOME.