CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.06.2006

Praise Music

Today when we were coming back from Wednesday morning Bible study, I hear from the backseat, high above the sound of Sunny 93.9's all Christmas all the time, "Yes! Jesus Looooves Meeeeeeeeeeeeee. Es, Jesus Loves Meeeeeeeeeee. Bible tol me sooooooo." It was completely unprompted and so sweet. Seeing as I never taught her that song (how did I overlook that one?? I mean, what a great Mommy I am! Sheesh.), it caught me completely off guard and warmed me all over. I just love the sounds of praise pouring from my children's little lips.
"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, " 'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise' ?" Matthew 21:16

0 comments: