CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.12.2009

Birthday Wishes

Her list is getting lengthy, so I thought I would share it with you all. I dont expect her to get all or any of this stuff, but I promised that I would make a list for her, and that she could use her birthday money to buy whatever she wants provided she saves and tithes first. Without further ado:

Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Cafe Playset

My Little Pony Sweetie Belle's Gumball House

Play Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe

Any of the My Little Pony playsets that come with tiny ponies and a billion little accessories, esp. the pizza party or cheerleading ones.

Anything at all My Little Pony (the theme of this year's party)

Anything crafty

Yesterday we saw a My Little Pony/Play Doh combo that was supercool

And that's all. For now anyways. I have a couple of things that I bought 75-90% off after Christmas at Target. Cool because I save lots of money. Uncool because I can never get what she wants at the time of her birthday. The savings most definitely wins out, though!

0 comments: