CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.19.2006

Chloe Wanna Cracker?

It's amazing how having a child makes you aware of all of your quirky little habits and annoying phrases. Things that have always been there, but you never really noticed. For example, since Chloe has been vocal, I have realized that I growl when I'm frustrated about something. I also know that I do this weird thing with my throat when I laugh. Occasionally I snort. I know all of this because each time I make a weird sound, a younger sounding echo can be heard from down the hall or across the room or in the backseat.
As my echo has matured, it has moved beyond mimicing my embarrassing sounds to parroting my nagging.
From the mouth of Chloe in the past 24 hours:
"Hush, EI"
"Thats too Loud, EI!"
"Good boy EI!"
"Sshhh EI, Shhh"
"Bo-ey!"
"Hush, Bo-Ey!"
Or after she has yelled something loudly "Co-Ey! Too Loud! (giggles)"

Can't help but notice the growing trend in my speech....

0 comments: