CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.02.2007

26 months

Chloe is becoming more and more vocal as she grows up. She loves to repeat everything we say right back to us. It can be pretty comical sometimes (ie "Come here sweet baby!"). She especially loves to chase and tickle while yelling "I got you!" in her little girly voice. She is very independent and refuses to be helped in most situations. She doesn't want to do things if she thinks it's something I want to do. The potty is still more for feng shui than anything else. If I ask her if she wants to wear big girl panties or use the big girl potty she immediately recoils and refuses. However, if we don't mention it, sometimes she will just go use it all on her own. I guess she will just give up the diapers when she is good and ready. I don't think there is much more I can do right now. She is a sweet big sister who is really trying to learn how to play with Eli, taking him off of my hands more and more. She loves to sing and read and play with cars and trains.

0 comments: