CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.19.2007

Sweet Spirit

The recent lack of posts has been a direct result of a yucky stomach virus that hit our family hard this week. The kids and Patrick got it first, and I haughtily thought I had escaped, when it knocked me flat. I was lying in bed (all day) yesterday when Chloe wanted to come in and visit. We told her that Mommy's tummy hurt so she had to sit very still on the bed. Her normal routine includes bouncing on the bed and landing on top of me, so I was a little nervous to have her up there. She climbed up and sat down beside me. She talked and laughed for a while, then she leaned over, pulled my "beenky" up to my chin, kissed my lips, and said "Be careful, mommy's tummy hurts." What a sweet, sweet spirit.

0 comments: