CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.25.2007

I'd Like to Buy a "P" Please

She's amazing. Absolutely amazing. I would pay money to have the bladder control of my daughter. We started the day with Chloe in big girl panties and me in high hopes. But as the day wore on, my dreams were dashed as she continued to refuse the potty. I even tried to trade her my cookie for her peepee. No go. Literally. She remained completely dry from 730-230 when I finally caved and put a diaper on for naptime. That girl has an iron will.... and a really big bladder.

2 comments:

Monica

rofl :-) That's hysterical. Frustrating, I'm sure, but so funny to read. And your title is so clever. :-) How do you think this stuff up?

Anonymous

This is why I love you so much- you are quite the ego-booster ;o)