CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.04.2008

Wormy's Words of Late

After asking me to please make her a bowl of yogurt last night, she sat at the table and waited for me.  I made the bowl, then got distracted by a text message, when I heard a pitter patter and a very smart "Mommy, why aren't you making me my yogurt?"

 On the way out the door to church, Chloe calls to Daddy, "Daddy, will you hold my cellphone while I jump?"

Yesterday morning it was cold enough to see our breath, and the kids were fascinated by it.  When Chloe finally blew a big white cloud she exclaimed, "Look Mommy! I made breath!"

Later that night at the gas station, she excitedly yelled from the backseat, "Look Mommy! CAR BREATH!"

After looking at my snowglobe with a bird inside, "I can't fit in there. I'm too big. But when I'm a bird, then I can fit in there!"

At the table last night, she was singing "I'm a nut, I'm a nut *click click*, I'm a CHOCOLATE nut, I'm a CHOCOLATE nut *click click*"

"One day, when I'm Eli, then I can have a firetruck, too!"

After actually taking a bite of her veggies last night, "Hey- I like carrots! I like carrots! I'm a bunny! Cause I like carrots!"

Me: I love you, little girl!  Chloe: I love you, bigger Mommy!

0 comments: