CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.23.2008

Wormy's Words

In the car, Eli is whining

Chlo: What's wrong, Buddy? Is it your throat? (plants idea in his head)Your throat hurts doesn't it? (nods head knowingly)

Eli: Yeah.

Chloe: I'm sorry Buddy, I'm sorry your throat hurts.  God will make it better, Buddy. God will make your throat not hurt anymore!

Eli: Yeah.

The kids each got a scooter with 3 wheels from someone at church.  Chlo got a Dora one, and Eli a Spiderman one. While scooting all around the house:

"Look at me, Mommy! I can do it! I can scooter! Just put one foot on scooter and one foot on rug. See? Daddy can't ride my scooter because he's too big.  Maybe on Monday.  Maybe Monday he will be little, and then he can ride the scooter."

Randomly:

"When I was a monkey, then I could climb up there, when I was a monkey!"

0 comments: